Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pemihan on April 27, 2015, 05:04:57 pm

Title: SOLD - Mamiya 645 DF+, mint - barely used!
Post by: pemihan on April 27, 2015, 05:04:57 pm
I'm selling my Mamiya 645 DF+ body. I got it new together with a DB a year ago and have barely used it except for some test shots. If I should take a guess it has less than 300 actuations. It has never even been outside! I have exclusively used the back on my tech cam.
The camera just got the latest firmware installed.

I don't have the original box as it came in a bigger box with the back, but I have a Phase One DF+ box which I will include.
Included besides the P1 box is 1 (one) Li-ion battery with charger and various international plugs, AA battery adapter and strap (unused still in wrapping)

Price $2400 SOLD

Only for buyers inside the EU: The price are plus 25% VAT unless you are a registered business with a valid VAT #, in that case I don't need to collect the VAT.

For buyers outside the EU I won't have to collect any VAT.


I'm located in Denmark, and will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority, properly insured of course
I have a FedEx account, so shipping rates are reasonable.

I'm a long time member of this forum and have previous sold many high ticket items here and on GetDPI; P25+, Leaf Aptus-II 7, IQ250, Phase One DF+, Cambo WRS, Schneider 24XL, 35XK, 47XL and various other items. If needed I'm sure I can get positive references from those buyers.

Title: Re: FS: Mamiya 645 DF+, mint - barely used!
Post by: pemihan on April 27, 2015, 05:05:40 pm
More pics:
Title: Re: FS: Mamiya 645 DF+, mint - barely used!
Post by: pemihan on April 30, 2015, 02:34:54 pm
Bump...

Also have an IQ160 for sale here: FS: Phase One IQ160 - Mint, still 4 yr Value Add Warranty (http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=99945.msg818357#msg818357)

And various Phase One / Mamiya lenses here: FS: Big Phase One / Mamiya sale. 45, 80LS, 80D, 110LS, 75-150, 80 1.9 and more..
 (http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=99610.0)

Happy to make a package deal for someone looking for a complete system :-)
Title: Re: FS: Mamiya 645 DF+, mint - barely used!
Post by: pemihan on May 05, 2015, 04:42:17 pm
Bump, reasonable offers will be considered.
Title: Re: FS: Mamiya 645 DF+, mint - barely used!
Post by: pemihan on May 07, 2015, 12:18:04 pm
Bump!
Title: Re: FS: Mamiya 645 DF+, mint - barely used!
Post by: pemihan on May 10, 2015, 09:09:17 am
Bump, price lowered to $2,400
Title: Re: FS: Mamiya 645 DF+, mint - barely used!
Post by: pemihan on May 14, 2015, 06:33:38 am
Price lowered to $2300.

I need to pay the balance of a DB upgrade I made and on top of that soon have to pay for a 15 day Grand Canyon photographic rafting expedition, so lets move this  ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: FS: Mamiya 645 DF+, mint - barely used!
Post by: pemihan on May 16, 2015, 02:16:35 pm
Weekend bump!