Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on April 27, 2015, 12:10:38 am

Title: The Final Installment
Post by: BobDavid on April 27, 2015, 12:10:38 am
I confess: I am Mr. Doe, in case you did not know.
Title: Re: The Final Installment
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 27, 2015, 12:18:57 am
Confession accepted. I had guessed as much.

Won't you show a photo of Mr. Botch's partner's present abode?
Title: Re: The Final Installment
Post by: BobDavid on April 27, 2015, 12:45:18 am
I have photos of the partner's erstwhile house aflame. I'm not sure where he's incarcerated. Though I did hear that they threw away the key. There are many fine houses of correction in The Sunshine State.
Title: Re: The Final Installment
Post by: MattNQ on April 27, 2015, 06:38:22 am
Yep, we did work it out.  ;D

The last one is a nice ending to the series I think.

Feel free to post any images of associated houses aflame  - it could be a vibrant & colourful post script to the series perhaps ?


Your next project could be "Houses of Correction" ? (excluding houses of ill repute involving whips & chains of course...;D)
Title: Re: The Final Installment
Post by: BobDavid on April 27, 2015, 07:45:59 am
I think my next series is going to be on a local Waffle House.