Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Roberto Frieri on April 26, 2015, 05:02:34 am

Title: Tulips, still-life
Post by: Roberto Frieri on April 26, 2015, 05:02:34 am
Fine art carbon print on Pictorico Pro premium matte paper.
I hope you like it.
Title: Re: Tulips, still-life
Post by: Chairman Bill on April 26, 2015, 07:05:24 am
Very simple, understated, and quite beautiful
Title: Re: Tulips, still-life
Post by: Bob_B on April 26, 2015, 08:44:00 am
I agree. Beautiful in its simplicity.
Title: Re: Tulips, still-life
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 26, 2015, 09:56:21 am
Likewise. Elegant, very fine.
Title: Re: Tulips, still-life
Post by: francois on April 27, 2015, 04:18:28 am
I like the high-key treatment and the simplicity of the lines… The result is simply superb.
Title: Re: Tulips, still-life
Post by: Roberto Frieri on April 28, 2015, 05:52:28 am
Thank you Bill, Bob, Eric and Francois.