Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: lighthunter on April 23, 2015, 06:20:01 am

Title: Blue Is purple ???!!!
Post by: lighthunter on April 23, 2015, 06:20:01 am
Hi all
I notice when I print on my hp z3200 that there is some banding
So I print a diagnostic image and I didn't notice any banding on it but suddenly I figured that the  square of the blue color is printed as purple.
What is that and how to solve it ????
I scan the paper and upload it ass attachment
Title: Re: Blue Is purple ???!!!
Post by: Landscapes on April 23, 2015, 11:22:27 am
About the color, I wouldn't worry too much.  On my Canon, the "blue" ink also looks purple in my eyes.  The cyan and photo cyan, they do look like cyan, but why blue looks like purple I have no idea.
Title: Re: Blue Is purple ???!!!
Post by: Geraldo Garcia on April 23, 2015, 01:09:48 pm
Don't worry. The name of the color should be "violet" or "purple" but nothing is wrong with your printer.
Title: Re: Blue Is purple ???!!!
Post by: lighthunter on April 25, 2015, 06:12:42 am
thanks allot