Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: JohnBlake on April 22, 2015, 05:24:13 pm
-
Hi
Is there a way to create a smart collection in Lightroom that shows only photos that are missing in the catalog?
I'm using the new Lightroom CC.
I sure can't figure out how to create one.
Thank you very much in advance.
John
-
Hi
Is there a way to create a smart collection in Lightroom that shows only photos that are missing in the catalog?
I'm using the new Lightroom CC.
I sure can't figure out how to create one.
Thank you very much in advance.
John
A reason you need it as smart collection? I'm not sure how that would add functionality over just selecting Find All Missing Photos from the Library menu.
-
Thanks Wayne for your reply.
I'm in the process of changing over from Aperture and I'm very new to Lightroom.
Aperture has a search criteria for displaying missing photos. I will use "find missing photos" in the library menu
as you suggested.
thanks again.
John