Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Justinr on April 22, 2015, 04:23:16 pm

Title: Machinery show
Post by: Justinr on April 22, 2015, 04:23:16 pm
Took a few pictures of Ireland's major, in fact only, construction machinery show for the Magazine organising it.

http://www.inkplusimages.com/CQMS15/index.html
Title: Re: Machinery show
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 22, 2015, 04:39:32 pm
My favorites are: #8600, 8792, 9004 and 9340, in that order (or maybe the last two places could be reversed) ;)
Title: Re: Machinery show
Post by: Justinr on April 22, 2015, 05:10:04 pm
My favorites are: #8600, 8792, 9004 and 9340, in that order (or maybe the last two places could be reversed) ;)

You are meant to be admiring the eloquent expression of both form and function in the elegant lines of modern engineering  design, not leering at the ladies! Well that's what I kept trying to tell myself anyway.  ;D
Title: Re: Machinery show
Post by: NancyP on April 22, 2015, 07:25:25 pm
Too funny! The machinery gets the blond models, just like car shows.
Title: Re: Machinery show
Post by: Justinr on April 23, 2015, 04:32:22 am
Too funny! The machinery gets the blond models, just like car shows.

Apart from the two models giving away the goodie bags everyone else worked for the company who's stand they were on. The next two ladies are full time employees of the company they represented and although I don't know the girls in blue quite as well neither of them are models but have 'proper jobs' instead. I can assure you that none of them are dumb and all can hold their own in the rather macho world of construction machinery.

Personally I am not particularly good at working with models and it's something I avoid, give me people just being who they are anytime.