Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: NickT on April 20, 2015, 05:20:06 pm
-
Just saw this, looks like quite a big deal:
Camera body firmware 9.5.2 for H1, H2 and H1D - Highlights
Adds compatibility with HCD lenses and HVD viewfinders for H1, H2 and H1D cameras.
Nick-T
-
I also just found the news in my mail - that means, also a 24 and 28 will work on my H2 with Leaf back? great, why did I have to wait so long for that, if it's only a firmware update to ad some new costumers for expensive lenses ;-) ....
-
This firmware update adds "a nice to have" fix for my H4D.
However I should be thankful even for that :)
Evgeny
-
We're adding this to our testing block and will hopefully have our official CI word on it later this week.