Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on April 20, 2015, 01:31:27 pm

Title: a creepy house in a safe neighborhood
Post by: BobDavid on April 20, 2015, 01:31:27 pm
rightside up view of the front and an upside down view of the back
Title: Re: a creepy house in a safe neighborhood
Post by: BobDavid on April 23, 2015, 11:19:40 pm
I decided to drive by the creepy house and saw that it had been razed. A passerby told me packs of rats relocated to yards nearby.
Title: Re: a creepy house in a safe neighborhood
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 24, 2015, 10:52:27 am
I would have taken that mailbox. Good subject.
Title: Re: a creepy house in a safe neighborhood
Post by: BobDavid on April 24, 2015, 01:47:30 pm
I would have taken that mailbox. Good subject.

A casting agent from Hollywood picked it up to star in the TV show: "Maniacal Mailboxes Go Postal." I think the show is in rather poor taste.
Title: Re: a creepy house in a safe neighborhood
Post by: Diego Pigozzo on April 24, 2015, 05:11:34 pm
A casting agent from Hollywood picked it up to star in the TV show: "Maniacal Mailboxes Go Postal." I think the show is in rather poor taste.

Let me tell you: I really like both the creativity you put both in your photography and in your story-telling (and jokes :D).