Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: MattNQ on April 16, 2015, 03:54:20 am
-
A brief diversion from B&W landscapes...
(http://mattlarsen.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Colours-of-Townsville/i-CRJFpJ4/0/L/D3N_1386_edit3-L.jpg)
-
Quite peaceful, I like it.
-
Me too
-
Lacking a bit of contrast? An image with potential to render it in different ways.
-
Everything is soft and perfectly framed. Looks like a good place to end the day.
-
Thanks all, it is a nice spot - we were camped close to the beach here.
The fish must have been elsewhere though ;D
I did reduce the contrast to achieve a softer look, but Stamper, as you said, the editing can go in a few directions.
-
I like the "soft" look. The shapes of the dead trees remind me of people--either waiting for sunup OR lingering after sunset.
-
I like the "soft" look. The shapes of the dead trees remind me of people--either waiting for sunup OR lingering after sunset.
Me too. (You can almost hear the gentle lapping of the waves on the sand...)
-
Another vote for the soft look.