Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on April 16, 2015, 12:15:02 am

Title: Third Installment
Post by: BobDavid on April 16, 2015, 12:15:02 am
and so, the story continues...
Title: Re: Third Installment
Post by: MattNQ on April 16, 2015, 04:52:11 am
I came in late & was drawn into your series - I had to go back & read the first two

Great idea & well executed
Title: Re: Third Installment
Post by: BobDavid on April 16, 2015, 09:03:49 am
I came in late & was drawn into your series - I had to go back & read the first two

Great idea & well executed

Thanks, Matt. I've been posting this series on FB too. The response has been light. Hmm.
Title: Re: Third Installment
Post by: Bob_B on April 16, 2015, 10:18:41 am
I enjoy this series, although I must confess as much for the descriptions as the photography (especially the one about the CPA couple).
Title: Re: Third Installment
Post by: BobDavid on April 16, 2015, 11:14:15 am
I enjoy this series, although I must confess as much for the descriptions as the photography (especially the one about the CPA couple).

Thanks, the text and photos rely on each other. I like pictures with captions.
Title: Re: Third Installment
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 16, 2015, 01:08:59 pm
I don't often like captions on photos. But these are such perfect partners to the photos that I really love them.
So understated as to be very evocative.