Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on April 14, 2015, 01:56:46 pm

Title: Spring
Post by: armand on April 14, 2015, 01:56:46 pm
In my garden this morning.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: armand on April 16, 2015, 12:15:45 pm
Now I see the exif is not complete, just in case someone is interested they were shot on a Fujifilm X-E1 with a Voigtlander Nokton 58 mm F1.4 and a Metabones Speed Booster Ultra, wide open.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on April 16, 2015, 12:17:13 pm
Nice bokeh.
Title: Re: Spring
Post by: armand on April 16, 2015, 12:32:36 pm
Nice bokeh.

That's what I was testing in particular but the third one turned out better than I thought, I am quite pleased with it.
In retrospect I should have used it on the X-T1 with the electronic shutter as on the X-E1 wide open it needed a touch less exposure than its maximum of 1/4000.