Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Isaac11 on April 14, 2015, 12:50:10 pm

Title: Epson SureColor T7000 Clogged Cyan & Yellow
Post by: Isaac11 on April 14, 2015, 12:50:10 pm
Hello Guys,
I have a 2 years old SC-T7000 and now I have some problem with printing.
Check my Nozzle Check.
I have done anything (AIS Fluid, Cleanning the wiper Blade but didn't find the way to remove it..., CL1 CL2)
Last question regarding my capping station do you think it's normal to have some silver line inside the blue row ?
Do you thing on the Cyan Pattern show that my head is dead ? And there is nothing to do except buy another one ?

Sorry for my bad english I'm french..

Thanks in advance
Can't upload picture with the forum so here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ziloh6pne2sbyv9/CappingStation.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6zxkrlaj51bwog/Photo%2014-04-2015%2013%2020%2012.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsqn8rrvpicx0z2/Photo%2014-04-2015%2017%2033%2023.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lbpub99fg3mtlki/Photo%2014-04-2015%2017%2033%2028.jpg?dl=0