Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: mikemasser on April 13, 2015, 01:31:21 am

Title: FS: Mamiya 645 AFD II w/ 80MM F2.8 AF Lens, 120/220 back, 3 rolls of Portra 160
Post by: mikemasser on April 13, 2015, 01:31:21 am
Hello,

I'm selling my Mamiya 645 AFD II w/ 80MM F2.8 AF Lens, 120/220 back and 3 rolls of Portra 160

Price: $1,600 (USD) (Open to offers)

Condition: Used

Details:
This is a Mamiya 645 AFD II Camera Outfit.  This camera kit consist of the AFD II Body, 80MM F2.8 AF Lens, & 120/220 Film Magazine. I am also including three rolls of Kodak Portra 120 film for use with this camera.

This Camera outfit  is in "MINT" condition.  Everything works perfectly!  Lens has no haze, no fungus, no separation, and no scratches.  Comes with front cap, Dark Slide, Lens hood, Strap, and even the INSTRUCTION BOOKLET. This camera is packed in its original box!

Purchased through eBay 2 months ago from "tecsales" but not using it as much as I thought I would so putting it back on he market with a view. Looking for a quick sale before I relocate from Minneapolis to Toronto.

Contact me through here for more information or view the eBay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mamiya-645-AFD-II-w-80MM-F2-8-AF-Lens-120-220-back-3-rolls-of-Portra-160-/321723803307?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae83ba6ab (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mamiya-645-AFD-II-w-80MM-F2-8-AF-Lens-120-220-back-3-rolls-of-Portra-160-/321723803307?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ae83ba6ab)
Title: Re: FS: Mamiya 645 AFD II w/ 80MM F2.8 AF Lens, 120/220 back, 3 rolls of Portra 160
Post by: mikemasser on April 23, 2015, 05:08:12 pm
Starting bid of $1,400 now available: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mamiya-645-AFD-II-w-80MM-F2-8-AF-Lens-120-220-back-3-rolls-of-Portra-160-/321733074384?