Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: steve6ppc on April 06, 2015, 11:32:33 am

Title: Arca Swiss RL3d Package
Post by: steve6ppc on April 06, 2015, 11:32:33 am
In excellent condition, an RL3d with the following items:

Rodenstock Apo-Sironar-S 210mm on RL mount
Rodenstock Apo-Sironar-S 135mm on RL mount
Arca Vario Finder
Arca Reflex Magnifying Viewer w/Eye Cap
Arca Compendium Bellows
Arca 4x5 Ground Glass-film holder w/screen protection
Lowepro Pro Trekker Backpack

$7,500

Please email me with any questions at [email protected]
I'll be happy to send you images.

I would prefer to sell this as a complete system. No trades. Thanks
Title: Re: Arca Swiss RL3d Package
Post by: alatreille on April 06, 2015, 01:16:24 pm
Hi Steve,
I sent you an email.

Cheers
]
Andrew
Title: Re: Arca Swiss RL3d Package
Post by: steve6ppc on April 06, 2015, 03:03:07 pm
Andrew,

I did not receive an email from you so I'll respond to any questions here, or thy me by phone at 510-594-1873. Thanks
Title: Re: Arca Swiss RL3d Package
Post by: syuriman on June 20, 2015, 04:27:40 pm
I sent you an email!