Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on April 06, 2015, 11:24:37 am

Title: Reminder
Post by: stamper on April 06, 2015, 11:24:37 am
of days gone bye.
Title: Re: Reminder
Post by: luxborealis on April 06, 2015, 12:51:20 pm
Very good...I'm chuckling!

I'm curious - how long did you wait in front of that's  sign for just the right subject?

Title: Re: Reminder
Post by: RSL on April 06, 2015, 01:31:35 pm
Same question. (Tsk, tsk, Stamper.) Love it.
Title: Re: Reminder
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 06, 2015, 01:58:53 pm
Me too. Hilarious!
Title: Re: Reminder
Post by: stamper on April 07, 2015, 04:36:13 am
Very good...I'm chuckling!

I'm curious - how long did you wait in front of that's  sign for just the right subject?



Five minutes. I sat on a bench opposite and she was I think the third or fourth person that passed . I took about a dozen shots before departing. Don't like to linger for very long in one spot. In this instance somebody might have cottoned on to what I was trying to achieve and make a fuss. :)