Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Primus on April 06, 2015, 11:06:03 am

Title: My Phase One System for sale: IQ180, DF 645+ and lenses
Post by: Primus on April 06, 2015, 11:06:03 am
This is the system I bought in September 2013 as a value added package.

I have tried to use the Phase One system but it is not my style. I just bought a Pentax 645z and I am much happier with it. Hence the sale.

The original kit contained the IQ180 back, the DF 645+ camera body, the SK 80mm f2.8 lens and accessories in a Pelican type case. You can check the package contents of the Value-added bundle at Phase One or any of the dealers' websites.

The back has exactly 1151 acutations and the warranty is up to September 2018 and is transferable. I have one free camera mount change available (waiting for final confirmation from dealer but I believe that to be true).

The camera body was sent to Denmark in October 2014 for a shutter problem, the EPROM was replaced.

In addition to the original Value-added package (the IQ180, the DF645+, the SK 80mm f2.8 lens), I am selling the following:

P1 45mm f2.8 lens
P1 75-150 f4 lens
An old Mamiya 80mm f1.9 lens (no box or hood, has a Hoya UV filter on it)
Three extra batteries for the back (total of five)
One extra battery for the camera body
Camera L-plate for horizontal and vertical mount from RRS
Electronic remote release cable

The entire package is in pristine condition. The 75-150 lens was bought used, as was the Mamiya 90mm. I am the first and only owner of everything else. The Mamiya has a small scratch on the plastic, otherwise everything else is in excellent condition, all other items come boxed as originally.

I would like to sell the entire package as a bundle.

My asking price for everything above is $21,900. I will accept a cashier's check in person. I live in New York and can drive within 200 miles of NYC for the exchange. I paid over $50,000 for the entire bundle less than 2 yrs ago.

To the person buying the bundle, I will throw in another bonus: An Arca Swiss Cube with the lever lock ($1599 value at B&H) that is less than six months old in box for $999

Separately, here are the prices:

IQ180 back - $16,900 (comes with the three extra batteries, the Pelican case and accessories other than of course the Camera body and lens). Remember, the back is guaranteed for another 3 1/2 yrs

The DF 645+ body - $1999 (will include the camera L-plate, the extra battery and the remote release cable, worth at least $500)

Schneider LS 80mm f 2.8 lens - $1299

Phase One 45mm f2.8 lens $1299
Phase One 75-150mm f4.5 lens $1999
Mamiya 80mm f1.9 N lens $299

Sorry, the Cube has many buyers already and I will not be selling it separately.

I have excellent feedback on Fred Miranda forums where I go by the same handle, Primus. Have sold many high ticket items there including a Canon 600 f4 MkII lens, two Leica M bodies and so on. For this sale I would clearly like to meet in person.

Title: Re: My Phase One System for sale: IQ180, DF 645+ and lenses
Post by: siddphoto on April 06, 2015, 03:39:13 pm
Very good price! GLWS.
Title: Re: My Phase One System for sale: IQ180, DF 645+ and lenses
Post by: ddolde on April 06, 2015, 04:39:50 pm
Where are you located?
Title: Re: My Phase One System for sale: IQ180, DF 645+ and lenses
Post by: Primus on April 06, 2015, 06:52:20 pm
Where are you located?

30 minutes from mid-town Manhattan.
Title: Re: My Phase One System for sale: IQ180, DF 645+ and lenses
Post by: Matthew Glover on April 06, 2015, 08:54:11 pm
What condition is the DF body in?
Title: Re: My Phase One System for sale: IQ180, DF 645+ and lenses
Post by: Primus on April 06, 2015, 10:02:14 pm
What condition is the DF body in?

It is what would be considered 9+ at least. I don't see any obvious scratches. As I said, it has less than 1200 actuations.
Title: Re: My Phase One System for sale: IQ180, DF 645+ and lenses
Post by: Primus on April 07, 2015, 11:26:07 am
The system has been sold, as the bundle, so everything is gone. Thank you all.

Pradeep