Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on April 05, 2015, 12:21:42 pm

Title: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: petermfiore on April 05, 2015, 12:21:42 pm
Shadowed Encounter...

Peter
Title: Re: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: RSL on April 05, 2015, 12:25:22 pm
Good street, Peter. Was it the result of waiting or fortunate snapping?
Title: Re: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: petermfiore on April 05, 2015, 12:29:05 pm
Waiting.  There was a bus stop full of kids and when the bus left this is what remained. So the answer is both.

Peter
Title: Re: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 05, 2015, 01:40:13 pm
One thinh I like especially about your bus stop series is that I always see something interesting at first glance, but then as I continue looking, more relationships start appearing.

This is another very fine capture.
Title: Re: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: stamper on April 06, 2015, 04:10:46 am
Well worth the wait. There is a "story" here and that is what it is all about.
Title: Re: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: BobDavid on April 06, 2015, 08:07:00 am
In the shadow of time, one waits while the other strides: Interesting street tableau.
Title: Re: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: petermfiore on April 06, 2015, 08:50:00 am
I thank you all for taking the time, and appreciate your comments very much...

Peter
Title: Re: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: RSL on April 06, 2015, 09:21:37 am
Forgot to mention: I love the bullet holes that rake the line of cars.
Title: Re: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: petermfiore on April 06, 2015, 11:00:23 am
It's funny, my son said the same thing about my bus stop series in general...

Peter
Title: Re: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: RSL on April 06, 2015, 11:29:44 am
Then it's obvious that like his dad he's a careful observer.
Title: Re: Shadowed Encounter
Post by: petermfiore on April 06, 2015, 11:33:23 am
Russ,

He is. He graduated last year with a BFA in Painting from SVA in New york. He is now on the path to make his mark...I know he will.

Peter