Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: ajz on April 03, 2015, 03:26:15 pm

Title: Schewe?
Post by: ajz on April 03, 2015, 03:26:15 pm
Not sure this fits the Coffee Corner - but:

I miss the Jeff and Michael show that appeared periodically on LuLa.  I have all of Jeff' books and refer to them a lot - and of course learn more in the process. I recall an interview with Kevin and Jeff  where Jeff hoped to do a book - "Fire and Ice" I think. Any chances of having LuLa digging around the Windy City to find Jeff and to do some more interviews with Jeff - great shirts included - about Adobe, his outlook on LR, the "cloud", the state of the photographic art, etc? I've enjoyed the conversation and banter...maybe not the shirts on second thought!

Just a thought...

ajz
Title: Re: Schewe?
Post by: digitaldog on April 03, 2015, 03:38:40 pm
Jeff is in what he calls Book Hell hence my post if he's so slammed he doesn't see or reply. Give him some time.
Title: Re: Schewe?
Post by: Kevin Raber on April 03, 2015, 05:35:16 pm
I have spoken to Jeff recently. He is very busy on a new book etc..  We have a number of projects lined up with Jeff.  Obviously one of those will be the LR 6 update.  So hang in there.

Kevin Raber