Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: canto on April 03, 2015, 07:20:10 am

Title: Rollei 6008 Integral II speed-dial
Post by: canto on April 03, 2015, 07:20:10 am
Hi, all,
After a few months of inaction, I'm using again my 6008 II.
Problem : speed-dial seems stuck to 1000. When I change speed on rotative dial,
it remains stuck to 1000. It only changes to 30" when dialing on the yellow numbers zone.
Could it be lens related ? Body related ?
Camera is in pristine condition, bought in 2009 and always worked flawlessly.
Is it back to Rollei service ?
Thank you for your enlightened advice.
Title: Re: Rollei 6008 Integral II speed-dial
Post by: EricWHiss on April 03, 2015, 12:45:30 pm
I've not heard of that one with the 6008I2, but sometimes when one of these cameras has sat unused for a few years, they just need "exercise".    If it doesn't come back you can try in the U.S.  LaFlex, Key Camera Service, Pro Camera, or Rollei Hensel.   
Title: Re: Rollei 6008 Integral II speed-dial
Post by: canto on January 02, 2018, 08:18:08 pm
Thank you, Eric,

May be related to battery, which appears to be low.
I'll first change them.