Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: GlennStansbury on April 01, 2015, 10:14:59 am

Title: SOLD! Pentax-A 645 120mm F4 Macro $150
Post by: GlennStansbury on April 01, 2015, 10:14:59 am
SOLD! I bought this used a while back, but never did get the Pentax 645D I had hoped to used it with. It has a case and is in great condition.
$150 includes PayPal and shipping.
Title: Re: FS: Pentax-A 645 120mm F4 Macro $150
Post by: alatreille on April 01, 2015, 11:29:50 am
Great price for an absolutely 'stellar' lens if you're okay with MF
Title: Re: FS: Pentax-A 645 120mm F4 Macro $150
Post by: GlennStansbury on April 04, 2015, 11:03:31 am
Still got it...
Title: Re: FS: Pentax-A 645 120mm F4 Macro $150
Post by: Sandy Chian on April 08, 2015, 05:18:59 am
Hi,
Will you send it to Singapore? I am interested.
Cheers
Sandy Chian