Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on March 29, 2015, 04:23:55 pm

Title: Some rather astounding wave photos
Post by: PeterAit on March 29, 2015, 04:23:55 pm
I found this site - the Seascapes collection has some truly amazing images, I think.

http://raycollinsphoto.com/collections/store

Title: Re: Some rather astounding wave photos
Post by: Isaac on March 29, 2015, 05:03:00 pm
Wow! Thanks.
Title: Re: Some rather astounding wave photos
Post by: SanderKikkert on March 30, 2015, 07:43:46 am
Yeah very nice, inspiring, compelling, I grew up on the seafront (of the Netherlands) and now live close to it, these images bring back memories of swimming in the sea when it was really stormy, on all other moments the North Sea was as flat as the image plane of a good lens...

Thanks for sharing, Cheers, Sander
Title: Re: Some rather astounding wave photos
Post by: francois on March 30, 2015, 11:18:54 am
Thanks for sharing, there's a lot of superb and spectacular photos.