Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: algrove on March 26, 2015, 10:44:49 am

Title: FS: Hasselblad Acute Matte D screen with 4x5 frame lines/split screen
Post by: algrove on March 26, 2015, 10:44:49 am
I bought this for use on my 503CW, but due to failing eyesight sold the camera. I inserted it once to make sure it fit OK, but never used it.

I have 100% eBay rating over many, many years. I will ship this in the Continental US via USPS Priority Mail, usually 2 days.

It has the two notches on one side confirming it is a Acute Matte D focusing insert.

Asking $445 and I will pay the CONUS shipping. All others kindly inquire about shipping costs to Alaska and Hawaii.

I only ship to verifiable US Paypal addresses of record. Don't even think about asking for me to ship to another address.

Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad Acute Matte D screen with 4x5 frame lines/split screen
Post by: algrove on April 17, 2015, 02:29:11 pm
bump
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad Acute Matte D screen with 4x5 frame lines/split screen
Post by: Mr.Gale on April 18, 2015, 01:04:17 pm
Are you sure this is an Acute Matte D? Every one that I've seen has two notches on the metal rim. http://photo.net/medium-format-photography-forum/00Fv5d

Mr.Gale
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad Acute Matte D screen with 4x5 frame lines/split screen
Post by: algrove on April 18, 2015, 04:05:46 pm
Yes, at the time I took the photo the 2 notches are right at the plastic case edge. I can retake if you have serious interest.
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad Acute Matte D screen with 4x5 frame lines/split screen
Post by: jng on April 18, 2015, 09:40:42 pm
Based on my own screen, the center of the Hassy Acute Matte D is split horizontally relative to the crop sensor frame, not vertically as the one shown in the photo.

(see http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/671012-REG/Hasselblad_3042262_Acute_Matte_D_36x48mm_Microprism.html for a sketch)
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad Acute Matte D screen with 4x5 frame lines/split screen
Post by: algrove on April 19, 2015, 05:58:10 pm
Thanks so if I rotate the screen 90 degrees clockwise so as to put the 2 notches on the left side it will then put the 48 vertical and the 36 horizontal with the split horizontally.  jng is the screen you have exactly like the one you reference from B&H?
Title: Re: FS: Hasselblad Acute Matte D screen with 4x5 frame lines/split screen
Post by: jng on April 19, 2015, 08:44:32 pm
jng is the screen you have exactly like the one you reference from B&H?

Yes.