Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: siddphoto on March 24, 2015, 02:22:26 pm
-
http://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?action=profile;u=70717
He has completely stopped responding to my mails/PMs after I send him money through PayPal for a V mount p25+ (not a small amount of money). He has been a member since 2012 - but with very few posts.
Mods: Not sure where else to post this - please move/delete if inappropriate here.
-
I suggest that you file a report with paypal immediately... If he is registered with a "western" country and has a credit card, I'm sure that paypal can act appropriately... OTOH, if he is of some "suspicious" origin... Still paypal can force the bank that has the account to provide the necessary info... IMO, paypal can demand the money back from the bank and transfer responsibility (if it threatens the bank for disengagement)... Sorry for your experience... it affects us all and I hope that you will be satisfied back... Only one comment... Once I had a (very successful as it turned) transaction with a (now friend) from Russia... He insisted before we did the transaction (I was the seller) for an invoice.... Now I know why... it had not happened to me before and felt (a bit) insulted at the moment... but your case proves that he was right...
-
I have filed a PayPal claim. He did send me an invoice before the payment also. It seems odd - given the fact that he is a member for such a long time (also found him at getdpi.com). Hopefully PayPal will resolve it soon.
-
I have filed a PayPal claim. He did send me an invoice before the payment also. It seems odd - given the face that he is a member for such a long time (also found him at getdpi.com). Hopefully PayPal will resolve it soon.
I certainly hope so... it will be very beneficial for the forum too and I think you did very well posting the happening.
-
Just an update: Got the money back from PayPal - the seller never responded.