Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => Luminous Landscape Video => Topic started by: Christopher Sanderson on March 23, 2015, 02:49:52 pm

Title: New Store Open
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on March 23, 2015, 02:49:52 pm
The new Lu-La video store is now open.

It can be found through the 'Videos' (https://luminous-landscape.com/videos) link in the Navigation bar of each LuLa webpage.

We will not make a major announcement of the change-over until we have worked out any kinks in the system that we may discover over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I would appreciate any feedback here on the forum if you have the moment to 'kick the tires' a little.

I have made many of the individual videos Free Views, so there will be something to look at on every page without cost.
Speaking of which, all purchases can be made at 25% off for a week or so.

There is a basic FAQ (https://luminous-landscape.com/faqs/) which contains some of what you may need to know.

Emails have been sent to current subscribers with a link to login using your registered email address. (Or you can use the Forgotten Password feature.)

Chris
Title: Re: New Store Open
Post by: StuartOnline on March 24, 2015, 08:44:31 pm
Hi Chris

Just have a question with this new video setup?

Was looking at the Capture Pro One 7 videos and see it lists all videos with a couple of free one ones.
Was able to watch those free ones via my iPad Air 2.
I assume if I purchase CP1 7 videos it would unlock all CP1 videos where I could watch via the iPad without having to download?  Also I assume there is a 25% discount if I purchase CP1?

Thanks in advance.

Stu
Title: Re: New Store Open
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on March 24, 2015, 10:16:44 pm
Yes and yes!

Download is a user option.

Chris