Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on March 22, 2015, 11:13:28 pm
-
More like a proof of concept that when this camera is pushed to the limit you can still work around the limitations. The worst for this was not that much "the not the sharpest lens ever" (plus it was shooting through the glass) but not the most accurate focus when the light is low, even with manual focus wasn't much better. ISO 1600 is above the limit I thought I can get something out of this sensor.
PS. outdoor shots were beyond unimpressive, although some portraits turned out quite decent
-
The first is my favorite. (Great use of DOF).
-
Thank you, getting to focus on the eyes vs the mouth required several shots and some luck as the DOF is actually quite thin for what you'd expect from an 1" sensor. Good that I had a patient subject ;D
Here is the fourth with a little more postprocessing (desaturated and warmed the background)