Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: lowep on March 22, 2015, 12:48:07 pm

Title: error output processing dng file
Post by: lowep on March 22, 2015, 12:48:07 pm
Trying out Capture One Pro trial version 6.2 I get this message when I attempt to output raw files from my Sinarback Emotion75 or Minolta 5D to dng:

error output processing dng file   :(

However outputting to TIFF and everything else works fine.

Same thing happened when I tried an earlier version of C1???

Maybe this is because Capture One only supports output to .dng from certain cameras like Phase One,

or?



 
Title: Re: error output processing dng file
Post by: Paul Steunebrink on March 26, 2015, 10:38:38 am
I think that 90% of the 300+ supported raw file formats can be processed to DNG. A few can not. Maybe you just happen to process them...  :(