Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: antuni on March 19, 2015, 02:28:07 am

Title: Canon EF 80-200mm f/2.8 (free international shipping)
Post by: antuni on March 19, 2015, 02:28:07 am
Selling my Canon 80-200 f/2.8 to fund for 11 Macbook Air

Lens is in good condition however the AF/MF switch has came off but you can still switch using a pen. I hardly switch since I shoot AF most of the time.

Comes with tripod collar and both caps only.

I am shipping from Qatar thru EMS International to most parts of the world, there are some countries where our EMS doesnt ship to, check with me first.

i have bought and sold on this forum, potn and my eBay is antunififi for reference.

US$650 including paypal and shipping. I can also trade it to a Tilt Shift lens or a macbook air 11"

I have a US and EU forwarding address where you can send to in case of trade.
Title: Re: Canon EF 80-200mm f/2.8 (free international shipping)
Post by: antuni on June 10, 2015, 12:17:06 am
bump lowered to $650
Title: Re: Canon EF 80-200mm f/2.8 (free international shipping)
Post by: antuni on June 26, 2015, 12:22:33 pm
bump
Title: Re: Canon EF 80-200mm f/2.8 (free international shipping)
Post by: antuni on August 14, 2015, 09:57:47 am
bump