Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: victorhe2002 on March 19, 2015, 12:44:08 am

Title: Love of Highway One I
Post by: victorhe2002 on March 19, 2015, 12:44:08 am
I am so lucky that I can live in San Francisco Bay Area. I actual don't like the city very much, what I love is the Pacific highway. I began this project a few years ago. Try to capture the beauty of the ocean. Please feel to leave your comments. I will continue to share.
Title: Re: Love of Highway One I
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 19, 2015, 01:37:44 am
These are fine b&w, great tonality.
Title: Re: Love of Highway One I
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 19, 2015, 04:36:28 am
Good and consistent series, thanks for sharing.
Title: Re: Love of Highway One I
Post by: SanderKikkert on March 19, 2015, 11:02:55 am
Certainly a nice series with apt B/W processing. I'm not completely sure on the compositions of #1 and #4, there might be more to get from those locations/views, but I suppose you'll stop by those again sometime ;-) I'd be happy anyway to have done these like they are now.
Kind Regards , Sander
Title: Re: Love of Highway One I
Post by: francois on March 19, 2015, 12:17:26 pm
I like this set and B&W and long exposure is especially well suited.
Well done!
Title: Re: Love of Highway One I
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 19, 2015, 12:29:21 pm
Excellent. Great tones and the long exposures work very well. Give us more!

Jeremy
Title: Re: Love of Highway One I
Post by: victorhe2002 on March 19, 2015, 12:38:16 pm
Certainly a nice series with apt B/W processing. I'm not completely sure on the compositions of #1 and #4, there might be more to get from those locations/views, but I suppose you'll stop by those again sometime ;-) I'd be happy anyway to have done these like they are now.
Kind Regards , Sander

Thanks Sander. I definitely need to push myself more and try different perspectives for those location.
Title: Re: Love of Highway One I
Post by: Rand47 on March 19, 2015, 01:08:34 pm
Excellent. Great tones and the long exposures work very well. Give us more!

Jeremy

+1  Very nice work, indeed!  I print for a fellow with a similar style and it is always a joy to work with files like this!!!

Rand
Title: Re: Love of Highway One I
Post by: ppmax2 on March 19, 2015, 01:27:31 pm
Beautiful shots of Pigeon Point and Baker Beach! The stretch of road between SF and Santa Cruz on Highway 1 is truly magnificent.

PP