Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on March 18, 2015, 09:09:51 pm

Title: Attitude
Post by: Chris Calohan on March 18, 2015, 09:09:51 pm
Red Wing Blackbirds are quite vocal and loudly so.
Title: Re: Attitude
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 19, 2015, 12:09:38 am
I turned up my volume control, but I still couldn't hear the redwing call from that photo.  ;)

Aptly titled image.
Title: Re: Attitude
Post by: Tony Jay on March 19, 2015, 12:18:53 am
I turned up my volume control, but I still couldn't hear the redwing call from that photo.  ;)

Aptly titled image.
Brilliant - the comment fits the quality of the image!

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Attitude
Post by: francois on March 19, 2015, 08:02:14 am
Very nice image with excellent colors!
Title: Re: Attitude
Post by: Bob_B on March 19, 2015, 09:27:10 am
+1. You captured that bird's 'tude in all its glory.
Title: Re: Attitude
Post by: SanderKikkert on March 19, 2015, 10:56:47 am
Great image, well done again Chris.

Perhaps the attitude comes with the looks, because these look sooo awesome in a less is more/high contrast in your face kind of way.

I remember seeing lots of 'm when In Costa Rica for the first (and hopefully not the last) time and being mesmerized by how their black parts seemed to absorb the sunlight completely but still showed feather detail and contrasted with the bright strong red.

Best regards, Sander