Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: NickJB on March 17, 2015, 10:14:09 pm

Title: Best laptop screen / sunshade for location shooting
Post by: NickJB on March 17, 2015, 10:14:09 pm
Shooting on location with 15" MacBook Pro, need a new shade/sunscreen etc to attach to laptop so I can show my client images. I'll be moving around locations, so I won't have a technical tent etc, and need a good, solid sunscreen to attach to the laptop. Looking at the ThinkTank TT701 Pixel Sunscreen, but would like to know what options there are.

Thanks!
Title: Re: Best laptop screen / sunshade for location shooting
Post by: Craig Lamson on March 18, 2015, 12:39:44 am
Shooting on location with 15" MacBook Pro, need a new shade/sunscreen etc to attach to laptop so I can show my client images. I'll be moving around locations, so I won't have a technical tent etc, and need a good, solid sunscreen to attach to the laptop. Looking at the ThinkTank TT701 Pixel Sunscreen, but would like to know what options there are.

Thanks!

I had the same problem until I got a retina....
Title: Re: Best laptop screen / sunshade for location shooting
Post by: figure1a on March 24, 2015, 01:17:07 am
Probably the DigiShade Lite is your best bet. If you use a Digi-Plate, then a DigiShade Pro is also an option.

http://www.nine-volt.com/digishade-lite-magnetic-sun-shade/