Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: donkittle on March 16, 2015, 08:25:15 pm
-
Hey everyone, selling a lot of my medium format digital as I'm moving mostly to 4x5 for landscapes.
Everything is in great shape, clean and not used very much at all. Sorry, no boxes/printed manuals for anything.
Happy to sell individually or bundled as you wish.
Phase One DF+
AA battery insert
Latest firmware
$2,200USD
Purchased in April 2014 from B3K Digital in Toronto
Leaf Credo 60
4745 actuations
Latest firmware
Includes long USB cable, charger and 4 batteries
$13,000 USD
Would also consider a trade for a P45+ and $5000 or a P65+ and $2000
Shipping to North America
The DF+ $50 insured shipping with tracking
Credo 60 $150-200 insured shipping with tracking
-
The DF+
-
Leaf Credo 60
-
PM for 28 and 110 lens
-
The 110mm and 28mm lenses have been sold.
-
The lenses are awesome - thank you so much!
-
bump
-
PM sent for 80mm lens
-
Adjusted shipping rates to reflect the charges I look up on FedEx and via Post.
-
The 80mm has been sold, thanks.
-
Hello Don,
Do you still have your Leaf Credo 60 ???? Am very curious why you would like to trade for a Phase ONE P 45+ ???How do you like your Credo 60 files compared to the P 45+ Files ??? Have you run into any isues with the 1 minute maximum exposure time ?? I can assure I cannot be more pleased with my P 45+ files and performance, which actually today the Sales Manager from Capture Intigration cleaned my seƱsor today in their Pittsburgh Serious Technical Training seminar advising it is in mint condition.
I get the amazingly cleanest files at extremely long exposures , I have heard VERY good things about the Credo 60 files but not sure how easy I could convert to very short exposures but am still very interested in possibly working a deal with you, I am not too far from Toronto in Cleveland and actually lived in Buffalo past 2 years.
I hadn't planned on getting rid of the P 45+ specially since I just spent a TON on 2 Schneider Lenses, if you would want to work a deal I would need a few days to sell my Mamiya 645 AFD Camera, Mamiya Secor/Phase ONE 28mm Aspherical D lens, Mamiya Sekor /Phase ONE f2.8 80mm D lens and Mamiya f3.5 150mm AF Lens.
Yours Truly
William H. Webb
-
Hi there is the Df+ body still available?
-
Pm sent.
Cheers.
-
Credo sale pending.
-
Got the 80mm, looks great! Thanks!