Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: lynnphoto on March 14, 2015, 08:56:43 am
-
from a 12mth project photographing a reef promontory and marine reserve in Sydney. 5D, 24-105/4L @24mm
(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7641/16606351540_8473761cbf_z.jpg)
by lynnb (https://www.flickr.com/photos/91846820@N00/16606351540/) on Flickr
-
a few more from the same series. This was shot using an FTN with a Nikkor 24/2.8 on Fuji Acros, f2.8 at about 1/30, might've been 1/15, hand held
(https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8570/16762752431_cc573a2e42_z.jpg)
5D, 24-105 @60mm, iso100 1/400 f4
(https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8569/16209255529_ed9e849a39_z.jpg)
by lynnb (https://www.flickr.com/photos/91846820@N00/16762752431/) on flickr
-
I think what's potentially interesting in the next to last image..is everything below the edge of the surf. As it is now, there are two conflicting elements. I think generally there is promise in what you're looking at...I noticed there is a lot of noise/sharpened noise in some of these?
-
I like them, and has me thinking about breaking out my old film cameras & loading them up with some FP4 or something.