Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on March 13, 2015, 01:27:25 am

Title: Silence!
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 13, 2015, 01:27:25 am
From the era of real books. At Central Library (http://blog.parrikar.com/2015/03/13/silence/) in Panjim, Goa.
Title: Re: Silence!
Post by: francois on March 13, 2015, 07:15:25 am
He's captivated and doesn't want to be disturbed…  It looks like he likes to keep his book to himself!

I hope that you had you camera set in silence mode.
Title: Re: Silence!
Post by: BobDavid on March 13, 2015, 10:00:19 pm
I like this picture. It stands out. It tells a story. It's memorable. Thanks for sharing this.
Title: Re: Silence!
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 13, 2015, 10:31:31 pm
Thank you, gentlemen.

Francois, I don't think the 5D had a silent shutter mode. But I was discreet enough to get candids.