Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: BobDavid on March 12, 2015, 02:50:21 pm

Title: SOLD: Elinchrom 74" Octa Light Bank
Post by: BobDavid on March 12, 2015, 02:50:21 pm
SOLDVery clean Elinchrom 74" Octa Light Bank. No tears, stains, or blemishes. I rate this a 9+. I am the only owner. The modifier was used for photographing people and pets. The quality of light is soft and even.

Price: $850 $795 I will only ship to the CONUS. I will assume Paypal fees. However, buyer assumes shipping cost. I am not interested in trades. The price is firm.
Title: Re: Elinchrom 74" Octa Light Bank
Post by: BobDavid on March 13, 2015, 09:03:17 am
Price reduced to $795.
Title: Re: Elinchrom 74" Octa Light Bank
Post by: BobDavid on March 15, 2015, 08:55:49 am
Bump
Title: Re: Elinchrom 74" Octa Light Bank
Post by: Sheldon N on March 15, 2015, 10:30:21 am
Amazing modifier, makes absolutely gorgeous light.
Title: Re: Elinchrom 74" Octa Light Bank
Post by: BobDavid on March 15, 2015, 04:57:54 pm
I'm surprised nobody has jumped on this. B & H sells it for around $1,300.
Title: Re: Elinchrom 74" Octa Light Bank
Post by: douglevy on March 15, 2015, 07:36:27 pm
I'll take it. Email me. [email protected]