Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: marcgoldring on March 10, 2015, 08:50:35 am
-
I was looking at all the files in 2014 with 3 or more stars and noticed that when I'd made a proof copy, both files were shown. If I'd made different proof copies for different papers, all of them were there. I want to figure out the number of unique images with 3 or more stars and thus only count each image once. Now, I don't have so many good shots that I couldn't just count 'em manually... But that seems so... 20th century... Is there an easy way to do this in LR?
Thanks
Marco
-
Using the Attributes Selection in the Library Filter bar , you can specify original or virtual copy by selecting those icons at the far right of the bar in the section marked "Kind". Invoke the library filter [ \ ], set your star rating to >= 3 stars and click on only the master icon in the Kind section.
-
I use Smart Collections. For Proof copies, Is Proof set to Is True. For Virtual Copies, Copy Name isn't Empty.
-
Thank you both! I wish I knew more about LR so I could pay back some of the thoughtful assistance I've gotten over the years!
Marc