Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: chrisstraley on March 09, 2015, 05:13:48 pm

Title: Broncolor Move 1200 L Battery Power Pack w/ 2 MobiLED Flash Heads Extra Battery
Post by: chrisstraley on March 09, 2015, 05:13:48 pm
Up for sale is a very very lightly used Broncolor Move setup.  I have owned this setup for about 6 months now.  I purchased it from a very good friend who was the original owner.  He purchased three of these units for a job that never ended up happening so I bought some of the pieces and built my own kit.  Everything is in really good condition.  Included is:

Broncolor Move1200 L Pack, Battery, Charger with box
2 Broncolor Mobiled heads with reflectors and caps.
1 extra battery
1 Broncolor MobiLed Continuous Light Adapter (CLA)
1 Broncolor weatherproof soft case for pack

The pack and heads have about 3,500 pops on them right now and probably less for the heads as I have also used my unilites with this pack.

Please ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them.
Title: Re: Broncolor Move 1200 L Battery Power Pack w/ 2 MobiLED Flash Heads Extra Battery
Post by: BAB on March 10, 2015, 10:43:03 am
How much are you asking for the kit
Title: Re: Broncolor Move 1200 L Battery Power Pack w/ 2 MobiLED Flash Heads Extra Battery
Post by: chrisstraley on March 10, 2015, 12:57:03 pm
I was asking $6000 for the kit but as of now it is sold.