Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: The View on March 08, 2015, 08:12:02 pm

Title: How do I edit preset adjustments?
Post by: The View on March 08, 2015, 08:12:02 pm
Hi,

I would like to take lens correction away from being automatically applied to all my files.

I know I can set a user style, but then no adjustments will be done.

I would like to use the adjustments in sharpness etc. CApture one 7 does, but only turn off lens adjustments.

Where and how do I do that?

thanks!
Title: Re: How do I edit preset adjustments?
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on March 09, 2015, 07:49:18 am
Hi,

I would like to take lens correction away from being automatically applied to all my files.

I know I can set a user style, but then no adjustments will be done.

Hi,

You can specify which settings are included in the user style, and which not (see attachment). You also can set user settings per correction tab, if you want to switch between setting for specific lenses without having to check all settings every time.

First set what you want, and then save that to a User Style which can be used when importing the files.

Cheers,
Bart
Title: Re: How do I edit preset adjustments?
Post by: Paul Steunebrink on March 21, 2015, 04:39:24 pm
Hi,

I would like to take lens correction away from being automatically applied to all my files.
The lens correction tool has the option of being switched off from the tool's action menu (symbol at the right). Select 'Disable Default Lens Correction'. This option is available in CO Pro 7 and later.