Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dwswager on March 07, 2015, 01:36:25 pm

Title: PK Profiles for Matte Papers Epson 3880
Post by: dwswager on March 07, 2015, 01:36:25 pm
I had at one point some PK on matte paper (actually had PK in the profile name) profiles for my Epson R2400.  While I have the ability to make profiles with a Colormunki Photo, I'm not always successful. 

Does anyone know if there are some generic 3880 profiles using PK in on matte papers?  I'm mostly interested in Epson Hot Press Bright/Natural and Canson Rag Photographique.
Title: Re: PK Profiles for Matte Papers Epson 3880
Post by: howardm on March 07, 2015, 07:38:49 pm
actually, I was planning on making one for Epson HPB in a few weeks but I dont have samples of HPN or CRP to do same.