Luminous Landscape Forum
Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: philipus on March 06, 2015, 01:51:46 pm
-
Hello
I keep getting an "access denied - forum currently not available" error when I try to log in to LL on Tapatalk. Why is this?
Br and TIA
Philip
-
we are working on the TapaTalk issue. It has something to do with when we changed servers. It should be fixed by next week we hope. Our guys are in touch with TapaTalk.
Kevin Raber
-
Thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to reading LL on the phone too.
Philip
-
I also have a problem - not logging in, but just displaying posts. But it's not that big of a deal because the iPhone 6 screen is big enough to use the full site
-
Tapatalk is now working again.
Kevin Raber
-
Hi Kevin
I just checked but I get forum unavailable when I try now.
Br
Philip
-
It is working fine for me. Just checked. You may have to login again. I had to do that. But it is working and updating fine. Don't use the old set up, create a new one. See how that does.
Kevin
-
It works now. I had to remove from and re-add it to my tapatalk profile.
-
Confirmed on android. Had to unfollow, follow and login again to make it work.