Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on March 05, 2015, 09:30:01 pm

Title: Jungle
Post by: armand on March 05, 2015, 09:30:01 pm
essence of tropical forest
Title: Re: Jungle
Post by: francois on March 06, 2015, 06:17:18 am
I like both but "jungle" is a perfect title for the second photo…
Title: Re: Jungle
Post by: Bob_B on March 06, 2015, 10:01:48 am
I agree with francois. We just had another snow storm, so I really enjoyed the warmth in these photos.
Title: Re: Jungle
Post by: armand on March 06, 2015, 10:14:38 pm
More warmth for you then ...


PS. location is in Puerto Rico but that tropical forest ain't easy to catch, particularly when time is short and it's quite dark in there
Title: Re: Jungle
Post by: armand on March 11, 2015, 09:26:09 pm
And a couple more. Missing a focal point but I think they reflect the nature of the beast, aka jungle.
Title: Re: Jungle
Post by: francois on March 12, 2015, 07:14:37 am
And a couple more. Missing a focal point but I think they reflect the nature of the beast, aka jungle.

Perfectly convey the sense of being in a jungle… even without a strong focal point.
Title: Re: Jungle
Post by: luxborealis on March 20, 2015, 09:10:42 am
jungle-2 would make a wonderful black and white, toned slightly brown.