Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: siddphoto on March 02, 2015, 04:29:40 pm

Title: SOLD: Phase One Mamiya p40+/645DF/80LS
Post by: siddphoto on March 02, 2015, 04:29:40 pm
I am trying to reshuffle some of the equipment I bought very recently. Everything was bought within the last month, used, and is in excellent condition.

1. P40+, Mamiya mount. Around 12k actuations. $5200
2. Mamiya 645DF Body. Excellent condition - no blemishes that I can see. $1100
3. Phase One 80mm 2.8 Schneider Kreuznach LS Lens. Some minor rub marks on the hood, pristine otherwise. $1100

I would like to sell everything together for $7300. Fedex next day shipping is included to anywhere in continental US. Any kind of payment works, but if you use a fee based payment (PayPal etc), please add the fees as well.

Willing to separate them out as well - but won't sell the body/lens before the back in sold.

I am a new member here, but I have many of multi-thousand dollar transactions and feedback in fredmiranda.com, under username sidd.
http://www.siddphoto.com

Title: Re: FS: Phase One Mamiya p40+/645DF/80LS
Post by: siddphoto on March 04, 2015, 03:19:37 am
Added a few photos of the items on sale. I marked only one blemish that I could find on the DF body. The RRS plate in the photos is not included in the sale.
Title: Re: FS: Phase One Mamiya p40+/645DF/80LS
Post by: siddphoto on March 05, 2015, 09:26:38 am
Added individual prices, make an offer :)
Title: Re: SOLD: Phase One Mamiya p40+/645DF/80LS
Post by: siddphoto on March 07, 2015, 05:01:39 pm
Sold, thanks.