Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: whynotmi on March 01, 2015, 04:19:50 pm
-
Hi ,
I'm looking for a digital back for my RZ67 Pro II
My budget is limited so don't offer me stg more expensive than 1500€/$
I have a mamiya P25 Mamiya Mount ; so I'm also open to a trade for a V mount
-
I don't understand.
You were solding a V plate adapter holder last week..?
-
Hi,
Yes, but nobody was interested by it + EBAY cancelled my sellings due to unauthaurized access to my account. :'(
So i'm looking for opportunity to finally use my RZ67 as it's in a great condition and like the 'rendu'.
I would like the 25 as it's for the nb of pixel the bigger size in comparison of others back
I can pay more for the trade if the back is in a very good condition
-
Hi,
Yes, but nobody was interested by it + EBAY cancelled my sellings due to unauthaurized access to my account. :'(
So i'm looking for opportunity to finally use my RZ67 as it's in a great condition and like the 'rendu'.
I would like the 25 as it's for the nb of pixel the bigger size in comparison of others back
I can pay more for the trade if the back is in a very good condition
I was interested by it...
Told you 200e is correct, you didn't approve.
How can you have a P25 (mount M), with a plate mount V, i still don't get it.
Or you have also a M plate, otherwise you can't use your P25 with the RZ...
-
i have a 645 AFD with the P25 ....
And 200 € for the plate it's not enough as i said to you ...
as I said good luck if you think that you can find one so cheap.
So for now I keep it and will try to exchange my back for a V mount
-
You have already a back, and you prefer to exchange a better back (Phase One), for an other back ???
Just buy a M plate for the RZ, and problem solved.
I don't even understand why you have a V plate, if you don't have a V back.
-
I cannot find an adapter for this back ...
the only one available is for the RZ 67 PRO IID ....
So if i can find smo ready to exchange the back p25 V P25 M ---> it's okay for me.
Or to buy another back, it's also okay for me.
When I bought it, I ordered the wrong one, it's simple as it .....