Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on February 26, 2015, 08:02:56 pm

Title: We Know At Least Two Were Assholes
Post by: David Eckels on February 26, 2015, 08:02:56 pm
Working on some petroglyph shots from Newspaper Rock in Canyonlands NP. In addition to usual PP, I set WB to shade (raw files), but it still looked "off" so I used PS to bring the blue channel curve more in line with the R/G channels. Any advice on these? Or maybe there's a thread somewhere that deals with it.
Re: Image title: I just can't believe how ugly people can sometimes. Even more than a hundred years ago!
Title: Re: We Know At Least Two Were Assholes
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 26, 2015, 08:55:23 pm
Tell me about it. Look what I found (no relation):



Title: Re: We Know At Least Two Were Assholes
Post by: francois on February 27, 2015, 06:28:08 am
…
Re: Image title: I just can't believe how ugly people can sometimes. Even more than a hundred years ago!

Imbecility is not a new thing, unfortunately!