Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on February 26, 2015, 11:03:36 am

Title: Lake Michigan
Post by: armand on February 26, 2015, 11:03:36 am
snow storm on a frozen Lake Michigan, 2 days ago
Title: Re: Lake Michigan
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 26, 2015, 01:09:24 pm
It looks like a good season for photography there. My favorites are 2 and 4 in this set.
Title: Re: Lake Michigan
Post by: John R on February 26, 2015, 03:07:39 pm
These are quite lovely. I love the whiteout look. I went to Lake Ontario, but didn't anything as nice these subjects, especially that blue-white ice block.

JR
Title: Re: Lake Michigan
Post by: armand on March 01, 2015, 04:52:41 pm
Thank you.
I got 3 different areas areas in that park that produced different types of scenery (and my 3 posts from that day). For this particular topic the weather was both good and bad; good for a different view, but as the light was not that great to give contrast to that ice.