Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on February 25, 2015, 04:30:15 pm

Title: Retail Trap
Post by: Todd Suttles on February 25, 2015, 04:30:15 pm
C&C and opinions about the scooter requested, if any. I prefer less.
Title: Re: Retail Trap
Post by: David Eckels on February 25, 2015, 06:11:47 pm
Less for me. Draws my eye more as I try to figure out what's going on. But I bet you get those that prefer it more opened.
Title: Re: Retail Trap
Post by: francois on February 26, 2015, 03:17:11 am
It's a difficult decision but I prefer the one with the darkened scooter.
Title: Re: Retail Trap
Post by: pegelli on February 26, 2015, 04:28:55 am
For me the darkened scooter blends too much in the background and is therefore more confusing.
So I prefer the version with the light scooter.

If you have the opportunity to go back a version without scooter would even have more appeal to me.
Title: Re: Retail Trap
Post by: Todd Suttles on March 01, 2015, 09:28:31 am
Thanks for your input. Appreciated. -t
Title: Re: Retail Trap
Post by: AFairley on March 02, 2015, 12:55:41 am
I prefer the lighter scooter but would darken in the headlamp some so it doesn't leap out as much.
Title: Re: Retail Trap
Post by: brandtb on March 02, 2015, 09:35:39 am
Todd - I would say the scooter is a def. a distraction, but the biggest issue I have with the image is the lower 1/4 of the frame...that is really distracting...doesn't focus or support the great geometry of the principal elements. Try looking at it cropped where bottom edge of frame starts just at the upper left part of the letter "K". /B