Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on February 21, 2015, 07:57:53 pm

Title: The Dogs Have Eaten
Post by: BobDavid on February 21, 2015, 07:57:53 pm
... and now it's my turn. Good night.
Title: Re: The Dogs Have Eaten
Post by: stamper on February 22, 2015, 05:42:58 am
I can see why you shot and presented the image here. It is a simple, quite satisfying image. Pleasing without being dramatic.
Title: Re: The Dogs Have Eaten
Post by: Bob_B on February 22, 2015, 08:15:50 am
I immediately thought of the Cheshire Cat's smile.
Title: Re: The Dogs Have Eaten
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 22, 2015, 08:59:30 am
Good points, from both Stamper and Bob_B.
Title: Re: The Dogs Have Eaten
Post by: BobDavid on February 22, 2015, 09:24:52 am
It's hard to know whether or not a minimalist picture works or not. I'm waiting to hear from Godot on that one.