Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on February 19, 2015, 01:00:07 pm
-
They are such wonderful hunters with the absolute patience of Job and the stealth of the F-22. I never tire of shooting these magnificent birds.
-
#1 is just splendid. I think it adds tremendously to have the nest with a bird in it slightly obscured to the users eye, but still clear. The other (3) seem more typical captures, but to me there is something powerful about their nesting. Also, you should talk to the stylist, I think perhaps they've gone slightly overboard.
-
I never tire of watching your photos of these herons, Chris.
There is a small pond about a quarter mile from my house which is visited from time to time by a single great blue, but only in nice weather. They are stunning to watch.