Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: LSG on February 18, 2015, 05:30:01 pm
-
Selling a phaseone IQ 260, with df+ body, only 315 actuations. Has 5 year extended warrany, purchased Fall 2013. Also selling a schneider 80mm ls 2.8 and a phaseone 150 2.8.
$26,000 for camera and lenses.
-
It appears to me that he did in fact say "with df+ body" (that's a Phase One 645DF+--their latest body:).
Lighten up--give the guy a break :-\
-
Is the back covered by extended guaranty? ....can it change mount for free? ...if it does when does it expire? ...do you sell the back alone?
-
Yes, apologies for not specifying, back has extended 5 year warranty, was purchased in Fall of 2013.
Has all the extras that come with the extended warranty kit.
I prefer to sell all as a package.
-
Is this still available? What's the mount on the back? Where are you located?
Thank you,
Sean
-
Hi Sean, yes it's still available. I have not made much effort to sell.
The mount is for df+. I am in NYC