Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: jttraverse on February 17, 2015, 09:04:07 pm
-
I'm helping a semi-retired professional photographer who has decided to sell this Hasselblad kit and extras. If you are interested, please let me know and I can send his direct email address or have him contact you, whichever you prefer.
This is a Hasselblad 500 C/M kit, (see pictures below) which includes:
-Camera body with 80mm f2.8 CF T* lens
-Lens shade
-PM-5 prism
-Waist level mag. hood
-12 exposure back
also included are...
-50mm f4 CF T* lens (buy this alone if you like)
-1 extra 12 exposure back
All are in near mint condition!
Price for package: $1700.00 USD ...or make offer!
(New: 50mm lens alone- $700.00 ...or make offer)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
JT
-
JT, I guess you (and your friend selling the set) are located in CONUS, right?
-
pm sent