Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Sean Klingelhoefer on February 17, 2015, 06:36:34 pm

Title: SOLD: Nikon D800e less than 7k actuations, mint!
Post by: Sean Klingelhoefer on February 17, 2015, 06:36:34 pm
Recently upgraded to D810s and I still have one D800e to sell. Owned and maintained by a professional, primarily used in studio and always stored in pelican cases. USA version, latest firmware, cleaned and checked by NPS in Japan in November. Less than 7k actuations, camera originally purchased in 10/2013 from B&H. Most accessories are as-new and were never used (strap, rear cover, cables etc). Comes with two batteries.
 
Sold locally for $1675 for those interested in current values.


(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7582/16156700178_0977439177_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/qBHj5b)
Title: Re: FS: Nikon D800e less than 7k actuations, mint! $2000
Post by: Paul2660 on February 18, 2015, 06:18:31 pm
Just a heads up. BH Is offering 950.00 for a D800e with about the same activations.

I was a bit shocked as it was my camera. The bottom has dropped out on the 800 and 800e

Paul
Title: Re: FS: Nikon D800e less than 7k actuations, mint! $2000
Post by: Herbc on February 19, 2015, 01:37:29 pm
no need for despair- the sold listings on ebay are running about $1700-$1900.
Title: Re: FS: Nikon D800e less than 7k actuations, mint! $2000
Post by: Sean Klingelhoefer on February 24, 2015, 05:54:08 pm
no need for despair- the sold listings on ebay are running about $1700-$1900.

Indeed I find these cameras are still holding, but before listing on the bay I figured I'd give this a shot.

Price lowered to $1800.
Title: Re: FS: Nikon D800e less than 7k actuations, mint! $2000
Post by: AFairley on February 25, 2015, 09:06:46 pm
Just a heads up. BH Is offering 950.00 for a D800e with about the same activations.

Yeah, but that's trade-in type price.  KEH is selling used D800Es for $1,700 to $1,800.